You are here
Defending pan champs face judges on Monday
Reigning Panorama champions, Massy Trinidad All Stars, will be second big band to be judged as the preliminary competition continues on Monday.
Over the past two days, bands in the East and Tobago were judged. South/Central’s turn will be on Tuesday, Pan Trinbago announced yesterday.
The fourteen (14) semifinalists will be announced on Wednesday when the score sheets are opened at the Murchison Brown Auditorium, Port-of-Spain City Hall, Knox Street, Port of Spain, Pan Trinbago said.
They will be joined by the 14 semifinalists for the medium band category in the National Panorama semifinals at the Big Yard, Queen’s Park Savannah, Port-of-Spain, from 1 pm on January 28.
The seven orchestras in the large band category in the northern region which will play their Panorama selection before the four-member panel of roving judges on Monday are listed:
1. Bp Renegades, Charlotte Street Year For Love
2. Massy Trinidad All Stars, Duke Street, Lightning Flash
3. Desperadoes, Tragerate Road, Year For Love
4. PSC Nitrogen Silver Stars, Tragerate Road, Lightning Flash
5. CAL Invaders, QPCC Car Park, Inside The Festival
6. Phase 11 Pan Groove in collaboration with Hadco Hamilton Holder Street Hello
7. NMHL Starlift, Christopher Samuel Drive, Mucurapo Road, Full Of Vibe
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff.
Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User profiles registered through fake social media accounts may be deleted without notice.